Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm still here!





But I'm really wishing I were here (St. Thomas, BVI). Isn't it gorgeous! I love St. Thomas, and not just because of the awesome shopping there. Although, St. Thomas is where I fell in love with jewelry. Ah, a story for another day!


I was fortunate enough to be in St. Thomas this past March with my family. The girls were very excited to go on their first cruise! I was just happy to get away from school work. I didn't take anything with me, homework-wise. No regrets! It was a fantastic vacation, and I was glad to be able to completely relax. Unlike me these days...


This school thing is becoming more stressful.. We are currently at the end of our third term. This is our last week of class, and next week is supposed to be our exam week. However, since we have 8 finals to write, they've pushed some into this week. So this means we have 4 exams in three days this week, and 4 exams in two days next week. Yuh-huh. You read that right. Stinks to be us. This past week wasn't much better, we had two assignments and three tests in four days. If I didn't know any better, I'd say someone didn't like us... lol


Last weekend I finally got around to cleaning off my stampin table...and it's been sadly calling for me ever since! I would love nothing more than to sit at the table and stamp until I've made up for these past 9 months of not stamping. However, I can't. Not yet. Once this term is over, my friend Kim and I are supposed to get together and stamp, so I am hoping I can make it until then!


Then the next time I can stamp won't be until after July 8th. That's my last day of classes...I can hardly wait! It's only 8 weeks away, but we have a lot of learning, studying and examing to do before then. I'm at the point now where I wish I had the Click remote. Have you seen that movie? It has Adam Sandler in it, who plays this guy who has a remote that he can use for his life. So in one scene, his wife is angry with him for something, and lecturing him and he learns he can hit the mute button. And then he discovers the fast forward button, so he can fast forward through all the boring parts of his life. Well, I wish I could fast forward to July 8th! That would be nice...


Anyway, if you can hang in there for another 8 weeks, I'll be back a little more regularly at that point. I'll try to check in every now and then. Until July, if you happen to find one of those remotes, could you send it to me? My stampin' table is calling and I don't know how much longer I can ignore it.


Have a great week!


Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment