Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm Free!!!

Wow! I can't believe the day has finally arrived when I am finished with school! Just last week, it seemed like this day would never come, that it seemed so far away, even then. It has been a long, tough, and very stressful year. I am very happy that it's done, and excited for what lies ahead!

Yesterday, I took the girls and my mom out for lunch and a bit of shopping. It was such a great feeling to be able to spend an entire day with them and not have to worry about how much homework I had to do once I got home. I suspect it will take a while before I get used to not having homework or studying to do.


I found these beautiful flowers waiting for me when I got home. They are so gorgeous! I am truly fortunate to have a husband and girls who supported me during the time I was at school.


I also know how lucky I am to have stamping friends who have been patiently waiting for me to finish and to get back to stamping! I am so looking forward to seeing them again, and catching up on the past year! I can hardly wait!


I am not sure when I'll start stamping, but it will be soon. Hopefully my creative mojo will be ready to go too-I feel like I'm out of practice a bit, but with such creative geniuses as friends, I'm sure it won't be long before it's up and running!


And finally, thanks to you, too, for being patient, checking in on me, and waiting for the day I came back. Thank you so much! I hope the wait will be worth it, and that I'll soon have a lot of creative ideas for you to look at! I look forward to hearing from you and getting back into my stamping groove!


Have a great day! I know I will-it's homework-free! :)


Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment