Ok, so I have been away for over a year, posting sparingly, eagerly awaiting the day when I would be free to stamp to my heart's content, and not worry about having to study or finish an assignment. But after school was done, I had my licensing exam to write, so I had to study for that.
Well, I wrote that exam on Tuesday, and now I am finally free!! I'm FREEEEEEEEEE!!! I will finally, fin-al-ly have time to get back to stamping again! Yay me!
To help me get my mojo going, my friend Jacqui, has chosen this weekend to host Jactopia (such good timing!). I can hardly wait for it to come for several reasons:
1. I get to stamp with my stampin' girls all day and all night! We will catch up, share some laughs, and inspire one another creatively, which I really, really, need right now! (both the laughs and the inspiration.)
2. It's an overnighter (or two), so there is lots of time to get a lot of stamping done!
3. I get to get my bake on! Woo hoooo! I want to do some baking for this thing. I haven't done much baking in the last year. Hellooooo chocolate! lol
4. Vicki will be here from Kingston! I didn't get to go to her place this spring because I had a huge assignment due shortly after, and as a result, I was a very pouty girl. I really hated school that weekend. As it turned out, I missed out on a little adventure that Jacqui and Kim had when they made a wrong turn and ended up on the wrong side of the tracks in T.O. LOL I'm sure I missed out on a lot more, but my friends were kind and didn't say just how much fun they had. I think they could hear the pout in my voice! lol
5. I am hoping I will get to see Tami again-it has been way too long. We have so much to catch up on, it's ridiculous. I can hardly wait to see her!
6. I get to spend time with Kim again-we've tried to get together to stamp but it just hasn't been working out. Finally, we will be stamping together! lol
7. Our hostess, Jacqui-truly one of the funniest, kindest people I know, and I can hardly wait to spend some serious stampin' time with her! (and laughing with her!)
8. Jenn will be here from B.C. !! Oh my gosh, I am so exicted to get to see her again! I hope her hubby is prepared for her to not come back-we may not let her go once we get her! lol I've missed her a lot and can hardly wait to see her again!
So there you have it-so much for me to look forward to, I can hardly stand the wait! But in just over 24 hours, I will be getting ready to go and see my girls! Have I told you yet how excited I am? ;)
So on Monday, this blog should have some fresh life breathed into it. I am looking forward to getting some stampin' done and to show you what I accomplished this weekend!
I hope you have a weekend as great as mine!